Did I miss the post edit being in a popup before?

Tigratrus

Just noticed that editing a post brings it up in a loverly, almost Mac like transparent popup window.:)

When did that start? I LIKE it! Much cleaner...
::thumbs up::

Just got a chance to use it and it's very welcomed and looks great. Nice job.

Edit:
Edit:

The only concern I have with this is what it will do do the happyplace _ smilies under text add-on I use. I really don't want to use the xenforo dropdown smiley popup for smilies so hopefully it won't have too much of an inpact.

When I click 'edit' on a post I made and then choose [More Options...] in the Quick Edit Overlay, I see in the following screen:

2 buttons not needed.webp

2 instances of the buttons [Save Changes] and [Preview].

Ah, ofcourse :). Somehow I mixed things up... I thought it had something to do with the QuickEdit implemented and it (2 extra buttons) looked a bit superfluous without any extra options or attachments suddenly. But now I realize it was always like that... ahem :oops:.

When I click 'edit' on a post I made and then choose [More Options...] in the Quick Edit Overlay, I see in the following screen:

View attachment 9107

2 instances of the buttons [Save Changes] and [Preview].
vBulletin has the same thing - I think the developers are just trying to help users REACH the post button faster instead of scrolling up or down, etc.
If you have lots more options, or a bunch of attached files, people still expect to see submit buttons at the bottom of forms.
.....As I thought.

Top Bottom