• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Custom Style Request

rowedf

Hello,

I was looking for someone to take a custom style I have been using in vbulletin 4 and slice it up and do the CSS edits to make it work with Xenforo. Here is a PNG version of the template. What type of price range am I looking at for this ?

Attachments

• sho_template.webp
    sho_template.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 59
Wanting to repost this because with the RC candidate out today, I would love to start thinking about taking my Xenforo forums live.

Hello there,

I am not available, nor interested, however I wanted to pass on my thoughts on what the job would be worth. :)

I would imagine that a very good stylist could achieve that for you without too much issue (if you keep it fixed width, if you go fluid that would be a whole different ball game) It will require some coding skills to achieve some areas, and of course you haven't designed the actual forums etc, but presupposing you would like them to the same level of graphic intensity and style, the job is going to take at least one if not two weeks to achieve to a professional standard, and as such...

The price range that would be fair for a professional stylist would be $500+ to achieve that look for you imho.

I hope that helps,

Regards,

Kim

I guess I'll have to be downsizing my theme then because I paid $500 four months ago for that theme in Vbulletin.

Well, not to get into an argument, and as I said, I am not interested anyway, but.... what you paid for it previously is irrelevant, the job is worth what it is worth to whomever has to do it, one to two weeks of work for $500 is not a lot, in fact it is developing world wages.

You might well find someone prepared to do it for considerably less than my guide price however, I can't say.

But it is not fair nor accurate to base what you *will* pay for it, on what you have already paid for it previously, to do so totally de-values the work involved imho.

:)

Understood. That was why I said I will have to downsize my theme goals. I hope to find someone that will work with on price some because of the timing of my previous purchase.

Hey guys, instead of trying to match the xenforo theme to my current Vbulletin theme, I've decided to go with the overall theme of the new site I've made using Joomla. Can some people give me quotes/estimates on creating a Xenforo theme that would work well using this Joomla theme?

http://shadowops.org/site/

Thanks,
Dave

Top Bottom