Creating extra buttons in style of the SignUp button?

RobParker

I think this should be quite straightforward but I can't figure out how to do it.

I'm using Boban's HTMLBlock for Xenporta and want to add in a couple of buttons in the same style as the signup button.

I can't seem to find where the SignUp button is defined. I think I'm correct in saying it's just a CSS Button isn't it?

This is the HTML for the signup button:

Code:
<label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="index.php?login/" class="OverlayTrigger inner">Sign Up Now!</a></label>

The CSS for that button is defined in this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> sidebar.css

Search for "#SignupButton". It's the "SignupButton" id that gives it the styling.

What is the css of this sign up now button?

Code:
#SignupButton {
    background-color: white;
    border: 1px solid #F9BC6D;
    border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px;
    box-shadow: 0 2px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    height: 30px;
    line-height: 30px;
    margin: 10px 30px;
    padding: 3px;
    text-align: center;
}
#SignupButton .inner {
    background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png") repeat-x scroll center -7px #E68C17;
    border-radius: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    display: block;
    font-family: Calibri,'Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    font-size: 12pt;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0 0 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
}

Reactions: DRE
Very Nice. I seriously need to do some custom field enhancements it's a feature I have hardly touched.
Yeah custom fields are nice. I've seen some really cool custom field modifications on bobster's addon site. I used to bug bobster to make one but after playing around with Showcase I learned that I had the ability to make one all along without editing any templates. That was the one thing I wanted to avoid was having to edit templates.

Top Bottom