Fixed  Clicking image to view full size doesn't work without a page refresh

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
When clicking on an image to make it full size, nothing happens.
This only seems to be with Firefox; Chrome and IE8 are OK.

See this thread here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/test-of-new-attachment-buttons.1399/
When I first load that page, if I click on the large embedded image nothing happens.
If I refresh the page using F5 then it enlarges when I click on it.

It seems that the first time you load the page it doesn't work but it does after a refresh.

When using the new attach buttons to embed an uploaded image, clicking on it to make it full size does nothing.

See this thread here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/test-of-new-attachment-buttons.1399/

If I edit the post and resubmit it then it works.

It seems that the first time you load the page it doesn't work but if you refresh then it works.

That seems to be working fine to me :S... Though it would be cool if the image was put inline it wouldn't show the thumbnail bellow also

No, using the advanced editor and the new attached buttons for thumbnail and full size.

It's an intermittent failure but it definitely exists and is reproducible.

No-one else getting this problem?

It happens every time for me.

On first loading the page clicking an image to make it full size does nothing.

I get the same thing, in another thread there's 3 images, all of which says "Click here to see the full-size version", but nothing happens when I click them

Using Firefox 3.6.8 (With adblock plus, but it's disabled for this site)

Yes, I got this too. I first looked at that thread by clicking on a link in my alerts box. It took me to the last unread post and the picture of the Ace Age squirel didn't expand. Then I came to this thread, went back to the other and it worked. So it seems intermittant. :) That should be a fun problem to find....;)

Scott

No-one else getting this problem?
It happens every time for me.
On first loading the page clicking an image to make it full size does nothing.
(Rasing hand) Yes, it's happening to me as well, as of right now anyway.
I originally couldn't get images to resize at all. Then (Saturday) I was posting about it (HERE) and it suddenly began working for me.
Now, it appears I have the same problem as Brogan descibes above.
BTW -- Using IE8.

I've seen numerous references regarding the ability to click on an image in a thread, and it automatically zooms into the selected area. Unfortunately, this is not working on my system for some reason. Haven't tested it under Windows, but currently, it's not working on my Linux/Opera setup.

Version
10.60 Internal

Build

Platform
Linux

System
i686, 2.6.31.11

Browser identification

Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux i686; U; en) Presto/2.6.30 Version/10.60

Top Bottom