California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that part. But this paper seems like if you're not incorporated in Delaware, you are not a legitimate company.

I sent my article of incorporation in October to the state of california, with a $100 check, give and take.

Without doing Internet Brands's research, I can clearly say for certain that they did not incorporate in Delaware but another state. Wow. they don't even know where they incorporated vBulletin Solutions... that's pretty pathetic.

Reactions: Kim
I did learn a lot from the court papers, tho. The whole declaration by Darby was an awesome read. Learning where Darby was, and where he is at now...amazing. :)

Without doing Internet Brands's research, I can clearly say for certain that they did not incorporate in Delaware but another state. Wow. they don't even know where they incorporated vBulletin Solutions... that's pretty pathetic.

that's why this case will be dismissed without any doubt ;) no plaintiff :D :D (it is pathetic :D)

Always had faith XF.... This entire thing is just futile efforts to cause trouble because the VB ship is sinking faster and faster... Desperation normally brings amusing actions.

Always had faith XF.... This entire thing is just futile efforts to cause trouble because the VB ship is sinking faster and faster... Desperation normally brings amusing actions.

That said, .. if I was IB and I figured by now it's a bad thing - why bother, and not just sell off the property (guarantee a payout of their 7% company value)

Brisco already made his move to sell Floris, the founder of the company Bill Gross most likely forced Brisco to make this move to sell to the private equity fund, but the deal is not finalized yet.

Any smart investor with that sort of money wouldn't go near it I would think... but then again, sillier things have happened! Did that private equity deal ever close, or did it also sink and they ran after knowing more realistic aspects of the financials?

Brisco already made his move to sell Floris, the founder of the company Bill Gross most likely forced Brisco to make this move to sell to the private equity fund, but the deal is not finalized yet.
Got any sources for me on that?

Not to go so far off topic Anthony, but IB is attractive to the private equity fund because they will take the properties and spin them off into new public entities, meaning they can make a thousand times their investment by selling stock in these new companies they create when they spin them off to the public.

I know that part. But this paper seems like if you're not incorporated in Delaware, you are not a legitimate company.

I sent my article of incorporation in October to the state of california, with a $100 check, give and take.
The original complaint identified VB Solutions as a Delaware corporation. That is the significance for purposes of the motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom