Brogan: the Steve Machol of XenForo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve is the vB Guru. But Brogan has the XenForce, and will surpass Steve. Place your bets here.

At first I thought you were saying he (Brogan) just copy & pasted all his posts. But that doesn't seem so :p

I'm not familiar with the other person he is being compared to BUT I can tell you that he has been an extreme help and very knowledgeable in answering all of questions about the software(no matter how silly some of them have been) (y)

I hope that when someone working in community is being extremely helpful in their jobs and going above and beyond that you not only let them know how much you appreciate it, but also those that are responsible for them. Most people tend to complain only when they are not happy with things and Community staff tend to take the brunt end of a lot of things within the community. I make an effort always when I receive awesome customer service that I let it be known.

I make an effort always when I receive awesome customer service that I let it be known.

I try to do this too. After a recent family meal in a local restaurant I asked the waitress to get her manager. "Erm, okay" she said and 5 mins. later came back with the manager (looking quite worried). I told him about the excellent service we'd received, and you should have seen the look on the young woman's face. Beaming from ear to ear.

And why not, she deserved it. She'd been courteous without getting our faces, attentive without being annoying, and she was very friendly without being over-familiar or making assumptions. Excellent attributes for waiting staff, and I wanted to return the compliment by making sure her manager knew about her good service.

So on that note ... Brogan ... thanks dude ... again .... lol :D

@ Geekschat: My friend, did you just compare Paul and Steve with a waitress? :D Just kidding...!

I make an effort always when I receive awesome customer service that I let it be known.
I have to agree with you there. I only consider it fair that when someone from customer service goes the extra mile to do his job and satisfy the customer, that we also go the extra mile by going beyond the customary "Thank You" and actually let them know how happy you are with the service you just received. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom