Fixed  Logo Height

If the option in AdminCP was Height of Header rather than "Height of Header Logo" then I would agree.

Either way, it's minor.
You have to change both if you change your logo height from 35 to another. The one in the ACP styles is the height of the header piece not the logo.

OK as a n00b, stupid question. I got the image height set correctly with the 35px to my setting but where do I make the change to shift everything down to clear the image? Thanks in advance.

Also had this problem. I ended up ripping out the logo height settings as I know my logo is never going to need to be shrunk down. Didnt see much point using CSS to fix the height of an image if its full size is what you need. Hardly anyone is going to be using a big logo, then setting its width/height smaller - that would silly.

There's also a setting that positions the header at the top and sets it's height. I found once I had replaced my logo, it was causing the header to become misaligned and too big. So ended up taking out that piece of CSS too. Tested on all browsers and it works fine without it.

Also had this problem. I ended up ripping out the logo height settings as I know my logo is never going to need to be shrunk down. Didnt see much point using CSS to fix the height of an image if its full size is what you need. Hardly anyone is going to be using a big logo, then setting its width/height smaller - that would silly.

There's also a setting that positions the header at the top and sets it's height. I found once I had replaced my logo, it was causing the header to become misaligned and too big. So ended up taking out that piece of CSS too. Tested on all browsers and it works fine without it.

Could you tel me how to do this? Thanks.

Could you tel me how to do this? Thanks.

In the Admin area go to the template manager for your style. Then search for public.css and open it up.

Find:
Code:
	#headerMover #headerProxy
	{
		@property "header.background";
		background-color: @primaryMedium;
		@property "/header.background";
		height: {xen:calc '@headerLogoHeight + @headerTabHeight * 2 + 2'}px;*/ /* +2 borders */
	}

You want to remove the height entry. There's also a bug - it looks like it should have been commented out as the closing comment is still there just before the +2 borders bit :/

Anyway, for my style I took the height out all together as I didn't need it (I'm not using the standard tab area). Obviously you could change it to a different value if you wanted.

Hope that helps!

Top Bottom