• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Reputation System

Thank you for making this :)

vbulletin has a mod that displays reputation comments in posts (under the signature). I use this on my own vb forum. Can that be added to this XF rep system?

I second this - that would make this addon perfect - it's the thing I most miss from vbulletin. :)

Can we use this Reputation to "buy" an attachment like Bank? Hope we can, then we can use this reputation system to replace Bank addon :)

I installed it, uploaded the files and installed the XML.

However, the ''Give Reputation'' does not appear anywhere below any of the posts even after I set the proper permissions. Anybody got ideas on what I can do?

Hmm...maybe try "upgrading" the add on and just re-importing the same XML file? The first time I installed the phrases didn't load, so I had to do that and now it works perfectly :)

Though I can't seem to find where the Alert preferences are? :)

I installed it, uploaded the files and installed the XML.

However, the ''Give Reputation'' does not appear anywhere below any of the posts even after I set the proper permissions. Anybody got ideas on what I can do?
Have you tried it with the default theme?

Great mod, xfrocks! What would truly make this mod shine would be:

* The ability to configure settings per user-group (i.e. Daily Limit)
* The ability for users to specify on a reputation message if they wish it to be private or public.(And the ability to change their reputation message just in case they picked the wrong setting).
* Adding all public reputations to the Recent Activity stream.

Thanks for a splendid mod. Works fine on 1.1 beta4.

Top Bottom