Anyone planning on getting an iPhone 4S? (was iPhone 5)

I prefer Android, but I will admit flaws with the the phones or with the latest release.

Only reason I seem so hardset against iOS is because of Apples policies (business and developer) and because people blindly follow what they say. I dislike sheep, especially when they spout misinformation.

Google said Tuesday it will require users to allow the company to follow their activities across e-mail, search, YouTube and other services, a radical shift in strategy that is expected to invite greater scrutiny of its privacy and competitive practices.
The information will enable Google to develop a fuller picture of how people use its growing empire of Web sites. Consumers will have no choice but to accept the changes.
The policy will take effect March 1 and will also impact Android mobile phone users, who are required to log in to Google accounts when they activate their phones.
Oops.

Meantime, Apple sold over 37 million iPhones in the last quarter around the world, with supplies still slightly constrained. In the U.S., Apple has gained momentum against Android smartphones. 55% of the smartphones sold by Verizon Wireless were iPhones. Just FYI.

Top Bottom