XF 1.1 Admin Panel Errors, can't do anything :(

faeronsayn

After migrating to a new server I am having huge amounts of problems.

First of them is this,

Whenever I click the options in the admin controlpanel, it doesn't load it, but insteads downloads a file...

and when i open the file this is what it says in there.

Code:
 <?php

$startTime = microtime(true);
$fileDir = dirname(__FILE__);

require($fileDir . '/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php');
XenForo_Autoloader::getInstance()->setupAutoloader($fileDir . '/library');

XenForo_Application::initialize($fileDir . '/library', $fileDir);
XenForo_Application::set('page_start_time', $startTime);

$fc = new XenForo_FrontController(new XenForo_Dependencies_Admin());
$fc->run();

This is happening in other areas of the site as well, its really annoying and I can't get the site online until this is solved.

If anyone has any idea why this is happening, please let me know maybe with a solution ;)

Could be that your server isn't setup properly.

Make sure you have a handler for PHP - may look something like this in apache config:

Code:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

Also check the directives in your .htaccess file at the root of your web space for the site.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Yep. PHP isn't working. It is showing the source code rather than executing it. Contact your host or server person about this.
Could be that your server isn't setup properly.

Make sure you have a handler for PHP - may look something like this in apache config:

Code:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

Also check the directives in your .htaccess file at the root of your web space for the site.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

After enabling and disabling plugins i was able to get it to work, not sure if this problem will occur again but if it does, what part of PHP are you suspecting that is not working?

should I just rebuild Apache? with that EasyApache thing in WHM ?

After enabling and disabling plugins i was able to get it to work, not sure if this problem will occur again but if it does, what part of PHP are you suspecting that is not working?

I don't see how your addons could have caused this. It may have been a temporary server problem. But if you can access the Admin CP now then PHP is working.

I don't see how your addons could have caused this. It may have been a temporary server problem. But if you can access the Admin CP now then PHP is working.

Now for some reasons this is happening at random times, sometimes clicking on a thread it will make me download a file, and then next time I click on it, it goes in fine..

What should I be looking into ?

Top Bottom