Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Demos, videos etc are all luxuries I can't provide until I have a new website up and running. The new website will make everything easier to maintain and properly "sell" the add-ons to you, what I meant by that is it will properly show what is capable including showing it in action etc. Right now we have to deal with just have a description and images.
Images are also fine..... but you haven't posted any images of possible banner placements. Only of the ACP settings.

Images are also fine..... but you haven't posted any images of possible banner placements. Only of the ACP settings.
I'll get some up when I have a chance. There simply isn't time for that kind of thing right now. I wish I had more time but I don't :/ There are a few bottlenecks with my time at the moment, once I get past them I will be able to go full steam ahead with my add-ons.

Sorry if this is obvious...

I tried to download/buy, but I got a message that site is being upgraded. Is this right, or am I missing something about how to get this resource?

Thanks in advance!

Got a few bugs I am ironing out and then I just need to do some final tests before going live. Shouldn't be much longer.

Site is back online. There are still issues here and there that I will be sorting out over the next few hours.

How i include that in the XenPorta sidebar? Header and footer works, but with the sidebar i have trouble.

How i include that in the XenPorta sidebar? Header and footer works, but with the sidebar i have trouble.
Support for XenPorta widgets can not be provided as of now. It might come in the future, it might now. You are better off asking the XenPorta crowd about it.

Robbo, running 1.0 Beta3 . Addon works really nice.

Only mini thing I have is that I would like to disable the ads for Super-Admins to be visible.

Can disable them for Admins and Moderators, but do not find a way to disable for Superadministrators.

Any chance this could be added?

Mmmmm... not sure .. but here is how i got it setup:

Superadmin is also in Secondary User Groups:
Administrative
Moderating

In the ad manager i have set up the option:

x User is a member of any of the selected user groups:
x registered
x unregistered

So, if i understand this right, the Superadmin should not see the ads, but he does.

Any help would be great.

The way XenForo is done is it is expected you always have someone in the registered group as the main one. So that will generally always be true. You need to simply add the user is not a member of the admin group.

This is a disappointing for a paid Mod. I think I'll be asking for my money back. Two of the most important advertising places on a forum Top right and after first post and it seems this mod doesn't have those areas covered, and if it does then clearly Robbo is in no hurry to let me know either way.

The default places that I have set are all what XenForo offers. I have only recently started taking requests for new places if you would read above. If I can't get your positions working with instructions they will be in the next release.

Computer issues are delaying everything. I can only tell you I will help at the moment. Not do the actual helping. Everything is restoring as we speak and hopefully by the end of the day I will finally be back.

Top Bottom