• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the clear log function now coming from XF or Utilies?
Not sure. Need to do a little more work.
:D

Another question: Did you get any errors when pushing the button? ( either logged or displayed )
No errors and the log was cleared but again, not sure which one did the work, I didn't take note of the button wording to figure it out.

In that case, xenUtiles is overriding XenForo's built in one.
Yes, XenUtiles version uses the template_post_render listener to add the top control. There can only be one top control, so it will overwrite XenForo's built in function. I have removed it for the next version... which I've said many times, will not come out till 1.1 full release.

Just some suggestion for a clean up addition:
1. Closed reports older than X days can be deleted.
2. PMs older than X days can be deleted.
3. Error Logs older than X days can be deleted.
4. Moderating logs older than X days can be deleted.

I feel these could make things a lot cleaner and keep the database free of some content which is not required.

btw, great addon!

I have the latest version installed and for some reason the members sitemap is not working. any ideas why ?Screen shot 2011-11-03 at 11.31.05 PM.webp

I'm getting the following error when trying to view my sitemap. The folder has been chmod to 777. When is index.xml actually generated?

Code:
file_get_contents(/home/aom/public_html/data/sitemaps/index.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[LIST=1]
[*][B]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()[/B]
[*][B]file_get_contents()[/B] in [B]EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php[/B] at line [B]8[/B]
[*][B]EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]310[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]132[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->run()[/B] in [B]/home/aom/public_html/index.php[/B] at line [B]13[/B]
[/LIST]

Yes, XenUtiles version uses the template_post_render listener to add the top control. There can only be one top control, so it will overwrite XenForo's built in function. I have removed it for the next version... which I've said many times, will not come out till 1.1 full release.

Love this addon and I'm looking forward to the 1.1 adjusted one. Thanks for the hard work.

I understand there are some confIlicts with the xenforo core. I'm planning to upgrade to 1.1 tonight. Is this add-on working with 1.1 ?

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.1.4 CHANGELOG

A lot of listeners have changed... you should delete existing v1.1.3 files before uploading v1.1.4 files.
  • pChart stat tracking has been removed; since stat tracking is built into XenForo 1.1.
  • Empty Error Log function has been removed... since its built into XenForo 1.1.
  • A new [NOTICE] tag has been added. Its basically the same as a quote, but with a different color bar.
  • Down-vote system has been implemented. You can now give users ability to down-vote threads.
  • XenUtiles tab in the AdminCP has been removed... items have been moved to the Tools tab.
Donate: http://8wayrun.com/xenforo/

Upgraded to 1.1.4 and after importing the xml, it displays something "security error" but everything seems in place.
The Account Spam Finder and Profile Spam finder link but shown blank. I had a few pages of entries in the old version. Not sure if this has wiped it out.

When I manually run the utiles sitemap crop, it will show this link
mydomain.com/forum/admin.php?cron/EWRutiles_sitemap/run&_xfToken=1%2C1322252002%2C405f2d43fdc8d050d91b4d07193803340defe715

And the screen is blue like this
sitemaperror.webp

I have a few more bugs to report.
version 1.1.4 will make all the phrases show as variables, instead of value. So if you watch Members Online, you will see "viewing_thread" instead of "viewing thread"

I can confirm this by uninstall this and reinstall version 1.1.3 which the issue went away.

I have a few more bugs to report.
version 1.1.4 will make all the phrases show as variables, instead of value. So if you watch Members Online, you will see "viewing_thread" instead of "viewing thread"

I can confirm this by uninstall this and reinstall version 1.1.3 which the issue went away.
Simply sounds like you had a bug while installing v1.1.4 and the template and phrase caches didn't get fully compiled. Try re-installing v1.1.4.

Simply sounds like you had a bug while installing v1.1.4 and the template and phrase caches didn't get fully compiled. Try re-installing v1.1.4.
Thank you.
Reinstalled it again and this time has no error so everything is good.
Thanks Jason.

The following bug still seems to exist. I run other cron jobs manually and they all work as expected except the XenUtiles Map cron job.
When I manually run the XenUtiles sitemap cron job, it will show this link
mydomain.com/forum/admin.php?cron/EWRutiles_sitemap/run&_xfToken=1%2C1322252002%2C405f2d43fdc8d050d91b4d07193803340defe715

And the screen is blue like this
View attachment 21776

And here is the error log in XF ACP
ErrorException: file_get_contents(/home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/forum/data/sitemaps/index.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory -library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, 25 minutes ago
Stack Trace​
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'file_get_conten...', '/home/andy/publ...', 8, Array)
#1 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/forum/library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php(8): file_get_contents('/home/andy/publ...')
#2 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex()
#3 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State​
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.quantnet.com/forum/sitemap"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forum/sitemap"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Status
Not open for further replies.