• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this error when I tried to change the cache time from 1 hour to 1 minute.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 10 in /var/www/skial.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 24
    EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 112
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 67
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/skial.com/index.php at line 13

I get this error to when I use the recentnews block otherwise it works just fine! But does anyone no what can cause this?

I am still not getting how to make posts appear in middle and how to make that slideshow appear...

I am still not getting how to make posts appear in middle and how to make that slideshow appear...

To make posts appear in the middle you need to put your Recent News block in the Top:RIGHT or Bottom:RIGHT and leave the left block empty.

For the slideshow you will need to import the slider block:s

ACP > Home > Options > Blocks

There is a buttom top right "Install Block" which you will find in the XenPorta addon folder titled XML_Addons

Renada :)

To make posts appear in the middle you need to put your Recent News block in the Top:RIGHT or Bottom:RIGHT and leave the left block empty.

For the slideshow you will need to import the slider block:s

ACP > Home > Options > Blocks

There is a buttom top right "Install Block" which you will find in the XenPorta addon folder titled XML_Addons

The posts are with the recentnews block. The slideshow is the recentslider block.
Thank you guys :D

Anyone whom has donated $30+ for XenPorta can mildly object to the lack of organized support. For $100 I think you should be able to email a few questions to Jaxel. Less than $30, you get what you pay for. We could ask Jaxel to write documentation, put FAQs in the first post, etc. And XenPorta would be on version 0.2beta and not 1.5. Choose your poison, I think you want 1.5.
lol ive donated well over $200 and Jaxel still ignores 95% of my legitament questions. The reason why we have the Slider mods is because I paid to get it coded and allowed Jaxel to release it, he never once acknowledged that. Support is at Jaxels leisure no matter how much you donate, so keep that in mind people. Great mod, terrible support. Some people may look down on my comments but it is what it is and its just the truth

I understand your concerns but I'd much prefer it this way to the other way around. 99% of the questions asked here have already been answered and it's just a matter of helping people find them (a couple of us are in the process of putting together an "unofficial" Guide/FAQ which should hopefully help).

I've installed the slidshow block but all I see is a black box
I've checked and my usergroup should see it.

I've checked on firefox and IE

am I missing something?

thx

am I missing something?

thx

You need to add an attachment image titled slider.jpg to the first message of each thread that you want to appear in the slider.

lol ive donated well over $200 and Jaxel still ignores 95% of my legitament questions. The reason why we have the Slider mods is because I paid to get it coded and allowed Jaxel to release it, he never once acknowledged that. Support is at Jaxels leisure no matter how much you donate, so keep that in mind people. Great mod, terrible support. Some people may look down on my comments but it is what it is and its just the truth
Thanks a lot ! :D

am I missing something?

thx
Same here. Even I attached slide.jpg and I am getting like this :

kmUwv.jpg

And also from where Recent Slider pulls from ? I think from Recent News ?

Help!!
xenporta uninstall 1.4.4 =
Error
Can not find the requested template.
Remove (remove and delete) ALL portal blocks until it was completely empty (disabled even).
Upload uncompressed zip attached file and rewrite old file (/library/EWRporta/install.php)
Uninstall addon ACP -> Home -> Addons List -> In right arrow, select Uninstall.

Enjoy.

Salud2

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom