1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge 1.1

Complete integration of logins, posts, comments and avatars between XenForo and Wordpress

1. Fighter1405
    Key Features:
    • Login to WordPress with your XenForo account (user authentication is entirely handled by XenForo)
    • Automatically create XenForo threads for new WordPress posts and pages
    • Store WordPress comments as thread replies on XenForo
    • Sync and display XenForo avatars within WordPress
    • Fully compatible with bambua’s WPXenCSS dynamic WordPress theme
    The support site is itself the best demonstration of the features, try signing up for an account on our support forum and then logging into/commenting on posts on this WordPress blog. Watch as they are synced between the two parts of the website.

Admin settings page:
    [​IMG]
    Pricing
    • $39.99 with a small branding link at the bottom of each WordPress page
    • $89.99 with no branding displayed at all
    Please note that prices are per XenForo instance (more than one WordPress install can be linked to a single XenForo install with only one license).

Please purchase from our store with instant digital delivery.
    Thanks!
    KC2T, psx, beduino and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Saido
    Saido
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    it works very good with the latest version
  2. The Sorcerer
    The Sorcerer
    5/5,
    I contacted the author instead, and I got the newer version of the plugin. That worked like a charm, but the only issue I have is a minor issue which I think the author will probably iron it down. Another part is that if you've set your WP comments to "Users must be registered and logged in to comment", it doesn't show the login name above the comment box, atleast not with Jarida v1.5 theme and WP 3.8.

It doesn't affect the site or bridging regardless, so on all counts I am very happy now.

What I don't understand is:
    1. Why is the direct download plugin on his site is much older than the plugin that he gave on email? Atleast he could have put up a link that folks with WP 3.6 and above need to contact him for a newer plugin.

2. Why is he not active on the forum? I panicked unnecessarily, and the author takes time to reply back. I've posted in xenforo and his support forum. The only time I got a ping back was bit more than a day via email.

Keeping these aside, I believe its worth paying $89.99 now that I've received a plugin that works as advertised 98%.

Remember that you will to change the WP Author/admin ID to match with the relevant IDs on xenforo. You'll need to change WP_users, wp_usersmeta and wp_posts to match with xf_user. You'll need to do the change via phpmyadmin, so make sure you take the backup of the db first. If you screw up, at the very least you will have the db backup which will allow you to revert.
  3. Anpanman
    Anpanman
    5/5,
    After experimenting with IPB and a third-party bridge that gave us nothing but headaches we had Xenforo and XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge set up and working in literally minutes. Jamie's support has also been excellent. This is the solution we've been looking/hoping for for our site.
  4. Tiyuri
    Tiyuri
    5/5,
    Using this plugin on our large forum/website. The author has been very attentive and extremely helpful when getting it set up. It's a complex plugin and getting two pieces of independently produced software to communicate flawlessly is always a little tricky. But once set up correctly it works like a charm.
  5. DarkGizmo
    DarkGizmo
    1/5,
    Bridge doesn't work, Gives lots of errors. Support is non-existent. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!
  6. clamoune
    clamoune
    1/5,
    no support
  7. fattony69
    fattony69
    1/5,
    I purchased the branding free version and the support is awful. If I was informed to why the support was awful (such as a trip or personal issues, I'd understand) with no reason. This may be a good script and work when it works, but when I can't get it running, it is useless.
  8. mopple
    mopple
    5/5,
    It's a great plugin, if you want to combine WP and XF. I had 2 problems at the beginning, but he fixed the errors really fast and friendly. The first problem was W3TC, which isn't compatible with W3TC. The second problem was a plugin, which is required to run my theme. But he fixed this problem also really fast. It's also really nice, that your allowed to design the branding (if you bought it without branding removal) a little bit, to make it look nicer.

would recommend it for 100%.
  9. polle
    polle
    5/5,
    It works really well with great support. This is the only and real solution for a WP - XF bridge. You will receive help for getting working little modifications you need that are not included, which is great. Perfect solution for me.
  10. zgeek
    zgeek
    3/5,
    While this is the best wordpress / xenforo bridge. It breaks a lot of functions and never seems to be updated to fix these issues. Plugins seem to suffer the most and the post by email function completely stops working. Great plugin, but needs more work.