Resource icon

Unmaintained XenFacil Moderate threads - Move/Delete Threads 1.0.0b

No permission to download
autoinstall.png
This plugin is used to remove threads, both physically removed from public view, as to move items to the trash (which is chosen forum is) with a length indicated.

When a forum begins to fill with items that remain unanswered and have long "standing", this cron job makes those issues with a length that is chosen to move to the trash, are removed from public view or delete definitively.

FEATURES:

1. Cron job that, at the scheduled time, delete or move the selected themes at forums to a forum that is chosen as trash.
  2. You can select the forums that will run the cron job.
  3. You can select a forum like trash.
  4. You can choose how many days without reply to perform "clean".
  5. It may indicate deletion reason.
  6. It has a button to run the cron task with the selected options, first remove a forum, the second move of several forums to trash, third from another forum permanently delete selected, etc..
  7. All phrased.
Credits to Luis who gave me the idea.​
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Attached is a .xml Spanish Installation file and one for English installation.​
INSTALLATION:
Like any add-on. Add the contents of the 'upload' folder to the root of your XenForo forum installation, installs the xml chosen from the PCA-> Install plugin.​
18.webp
17.webp
19.webp
As an idea, you can move items to the trash and after a while without anyone protesting, remove them.​
To say that I have not tried the physical elimination (should work perfectly) but that withdrawing from public view and trashed it perfect.​
Salud2​
Reactions: CallieJo and bubbl3
Author
lms
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from lms

Latest updates

1. XenFacil Moderate Threads english install add-on. Cron jobs for Move/Delete threads

I put the add-On so you can use the AddOn Installer (xx-xxx-AIC.zip). This release can be...

Latest reviews

Brilliant! That's what I want :)

Thank you.
This is helping me delete unwanted threads. Thanks so much for all your hard work. I appreciate it!
Using this to move old classified threads to a hidden trash forum. Thanks!
Top Bottom