Unmaintained [WGBB] Daily Post Count 1.0.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.1
  2. 1.2
  3. 1.3
Visible branding
No
This small add-on that was coded by @xpl0iter will enable you to display the posts per day that you accumulate on your forum within the forum statistics sidebar area. This add-on also supports the BD Widget Framework as well as the default forum statistics area.

Feel free to send me feature requests or bug reports if you have any.

If you wish to support the developer and encourage future add-ons, simply join Webgurubb.com and tell us how awesome we are! ^_^

Update:
Version: 1.0.1 Supports display of daily number of registrations along with the Daily number of posts. An option has been added in the ACP for choosing whether to display registrations.

Option in the ACP
DPC Options Demo.webp

Addon Demo
Registrations and Posts Demo.webp
  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 381
Author
JordanH
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.75 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from JordanH

Latest updates

1. minor update

Just a few changes.
  2. Doesn't display until there's at least 1 post or registration.

The addon will now list the number of posts/registration only when there's at least one...
  3. WebguruBB Daily Post Count - Added option for Displaying Daily Number of Registrations

Added an option for displaying Daily number of Registrations. Sidenote: This was a feature...

Latest reviews

Nice addition to the statistics sidebar.
Great plugin! For some reason the Display Registrations option isn't working for me though :(. But the Posts Today feature is pretty neat :).
JordanH
JordanH
Thanks for the review. BTW what about registrations, can you tell me exactly what is happening? Isn't it being displayed at all?
Nice little addon :)
JordanH
JordanH
Thanks for the review! :)
The little things...... great addition.
JordanH
JordanH
Thanks for the review.
Top Bottom