Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
License
Simple Public License 2.0
Visible branding
No
Adds a page showing the most popular threads (ordered by number of users that have posted) and a list of the most liked posts. Time frame can be selected for last 3 weeks, last 3 months or last year (or configured for other time frames).

You can see it running here

popularthreads.webp
options.webp

This work is licensed under This Simple Public License 2.0
Author
wdb
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 15 ratings

More resources from wdb

Latest updates

1. Minor fix

Minor update that should fix it for people getting an error , no need to upgrade unless you are...
  2. Update for XenForo 1.2

A small update to add responsive layout. No reason to upgrade unless you are running XenForo 1.2
  3. 1.0.3

Should work better with foreign languages (multibyte characters) Added some options

Latest reviews

Works perfectly with XF 1.5.14. Please consider to maintain this great add-on! It would be a loss to lose it in future.
Excellent add-on. This made my forum a lot more interactive and old posts/threads will not be forgotten. I hope you keep developing this add-on. Thank You very much
Love this..
Thanks for sharing! The kind of stat keeping Xenforo needs more of
Fabolous addition to Xenforo 1.2 The repsonsiveness made me uninstall the old popular content addon and install this one. Thanks!
Thank you! Very useful addon+works fine on 1.1.5 and 1.2 beta 3!
Excellent. =)
Kudos to the developer.
Work great! thanks for sharing this. A very helpful add-on
The author has shown great dedication in adding features and fixing issues promptly. Excellent work indeed.
Very nice add-on. Love the simplicity.
Top Bottom