Resource icon

Unmaintained [Aayush] Hide Hack v1 1.5.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Description:
This addon gives users the ability to hide their content using BbCode.

hidden_messages.webp

Features:
  • Six different BBCode to Hide Contents.
    1. [HIDE-REPLY] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she replies in that thread.
    2. [HIDE-POSTS] -> Content within this tag can only be seen by people's who have more posts than defined number of posts.
    3. [HIDE-THANKS] -> Content within can only be seen after the user click's "Like" button.
    4. [HIDE-REPLY-THANKS] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she either reply or press "Like" button.
    5. [SHOWTOGROUPS] -> Content within this tag is only shown to defined usergroups.
    6. [HIDE] -> This tag can be mapped to any of the above BBCodes. (Default - [HIDE-REPLY])
      j7ynuf.png
  • No Template or File Edits.
  • Case-Insensitive Tags.
  • Uses AJAX technology for (HIDE-REPLY, HIDE-THANKS, and HIDE-REPLY-THANKS).
  • Global and Per-Forum Basis XenForo settings for each tag.
  • Ability to specify usergroups that can always see hidden content.
  • There is no way to go around the tags. They are parsed correctly everywhere, including:
    • View Thread
    • Search
    • NewsFeed
    • Thread Preview
    • Email
    • Meta Description
unhidden_messages.webp

Backend options:
backend_options.webp group_perm.webp

Installation:
  • Extract attached zip and upload the contents of the "upload" to your XF root.
  • Install from uploaded file: addon-vfcoders_hide_hack.xml
  • Set options for the hide hack in administration control panel.
  • Set usergroup permissions of each group for hide hack.
  • Disable Cache BB Code output
Usage:
[HIDE]information[/HIDE]
Shortcut code, can be mapped to any of the below ones. By default, it is mapped to HIDE-REPLY.

[HIDE-POSTS=X]information[/HIDE-POSTS]
Information is not shown to people who have less than X posts. Has an alternative syntax: [HIDE-POSTS][/HIDE-POSTS], where X is automatically set to the value defined in vBulletin options.

[HIDE-REPLY]information[/HIDE-REPLY]
Information is not shown to people unless they reply.

[HIDE-THANKS]information[/HIDE-THANKS]
Information is now shown to people unless they press "Like" button.

[HIDE-REPLY-THANKS]information[/HIDE-REPLY-THANKS]
Information is not shown to people unless they either reply or press "Like" button.

[SHOWTOGROUPS=x]information[/SHOWTOGROUPS]
Information is not shown to people unless they are a member of the X usergroups, where X is a comma-separated list of usergroupids.

Addon Images:
showtogroups_dialog.webp hide_posts_dialog.webp hidden_messages.webp unhidden_messages.webp backend_options.webp group_perm.webp

Sending a donation:

If u like my work, you can Donate me also. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.

Thank you.
Author
Aayush Agrawal
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.81 star(s) 16 ratings

More resources from Aayush Agrawal

Latest updates

1. Bug Fix

Fixed Multi-Quote Bug
  2. Bug Fix

In earlier versions users were able to see hidden content with unapproved replies.
  3. Bug Fix

Fixed missing argument error when viewing recent activity.

Latest reviews

gread add-ons,thans a lot,i need [HIDE-LIKES=Count][/HIDE-LIKES] like [HIDE-POSTS=10][/HIDE-POSTS],can you help me?
nice add-ons here, works and must have as default feature for xenforo base I think, many forum are using this feature. Thank You!
I like it! Very easy in use for administrators and their forum users. But i have one question. How do i translate the plugin hope this is possible?
Five star for this excellent add-ons very useful for my forum community! one of the major add-ons in my watch lists, thanks very much for keep this add-ons always update!
At first I think it is good. But then it got problem. I have to unlike and like again to see the post that hide like. Most important, no support. I inform but no response.
Great addon :)
lovely addon
wow , just wow
works excellent, thanks alot
Excellent work, thanks for keeping this mod updated! :)
Top Bottom