vBulletin smilies to XML conversion script

Unmaintained vBulletin smilies to XML conversion script 1.0.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.1
  2. 1.2
Additional requirements
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-com-smilies-smilie-importer-xml.2241/
This is a simple little script that will export a vBulletin smilie database table to an XML file compatible with Smilie Importer by Waindigo. You must have that add-on installed to use the output of this script.

Simply fill in the database information and upload to anywhere on your server that contains the vBulletin database. Run the script and it will create an XML file in the same directory. This file can then be used in Waindigo's import add-on. Make sure you copy all the smilies from your vBulletin smilie directory to the xenForo smilie directory.

There is also an option to change the directory structure of your old vBulletin smilies to that of your XF site. Simply fill in the pertinent information.

It's pretty simple and easy to use. I needed it so I made it. It does the job.

Tested on vBulletin 4. It will probably work on 3 unless the table structure was changed. I have no way to test that.

Enjoy
Related resources
Author
Code Monkey
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from Code Monkey

Latest reviews

Worked perfectly for me, allowed me to import around 250 smilies from Vb4 to Xf without a hitch. Simple to use and does the job, can't ask for more.
Works great!
Wow! This worked like a charme! Pretty awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing this resource!
Very nice!
Thanks for sharing this resource.
Top Bottom