Resource icon

Template Tools for Admins (now including Admin Template Search) 1.1.0

No permission to download
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

Thank you so much for donating. It is always appreciated!

This add-on allows you to filter your template searches or your template list down to only show you templates from a specified add-on.

So if I wanted to view all templates belonging to the XenForo Resource Manager...

I would go to my template list and select XenForo Resource Manager:

k9EoqbY.png

Or if I wanted to search for certain text (or title) in templates belonging to the XenForo Resource Manager...

I would go to my template search, type my search string (title or text must always be given), and select XenForo Resource Manager from the add-on list:

ydHPa6N.png

2LDZllO.png

NEW FEATURES FOR VERSION 1.1.0

Now as well as allowing you to filter out the public template list by add-on, you can now also filter out the Admin Templates by add-on:
8bihlNu.png

I have also implemented Search for Admin Templates. The Admin CP search does an ok job at finding some Admin Template titles, but now you can search on titles AND admin template content (AND add-on of course :D):

1UOWULa.png

sBj5Gcs.png

SOME IMPROVEMENTS

As well as the above new features, the add-on filter list now also contains "XenForo" which will list only those templates that do not have an actual add-on assigned to them. (Such as default XenForo templates and templates where the add-on drop down has been left blank).

Also, once you've selected an add-on, you can return back to the unfiltered list by clicking on the "Clear Add-on Filter":

Yhbja0f.png

HOW TO INSTALL
The easiest way to install this add-on is if you use the Add-On Installer.

Alternatively:
  1. Download the zip file.
  2. Extract its contents to your hard drive.
  3. Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
  4. Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
Author
Chris D
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from Chris D

Latest updates

1. New Features and Name Change

NEW FEATURES FOR VERSION 1.1.0 Now as well as allowing you to filter out the public template...

Latest reviews

As a beginning admin in XF, finding the precise data you want can be a bit overwhelming at times. It is so convenient to be able to Filter-Out the excess of what you are *not* looking for.

This is an add-on that Admins will find very handy.
Works great!
Such a useful addons! Thanks Chris!
Top-notch as always. Must have tool for developers!
This makes working with templates so much easier, another superb add-on from Chris
Man, I wonder how XenForo expected people to properly translate their forum software without a search function for admin templates. This add-on is incredibly useful.
Excellent, thanks!
works great. saves a lot of time.
Chris D
Chris D
Thanks DRE :)
You are just too kind. Please don't ever stop making add-ons.
Chris D
Chris D
Right back at'cha :)
Very useful, thanks!
Chris D
Chris D
You're welcome lasertits!
Top Bottom