Speech Node icons & subforum Icons

Unmaintained Speech Node icons & subforum Icons 1.0a

No permission to download
nodeicons and subforum on same sheet.webp

Summary: These creations derived from a request but I feel others may find a use for them so I decided to post them here. These are speech shaped Node Icons which come in a variety of colours (tomorrow) and come as sprites. The difference with this release is that it comes with subforum icons on the same sprite so you are advised to read further if the release will benefit you as you need to have the xenforo column subforum layout enabled in style properties.

Note!! These are more squarish designs with the radius being alot lower over the circular counterparts which were previously released here http://xenforo.com/community/resources/simple-node-icons-speech-bubble.2036/

Install: Firstly upload the image to your FTP and upload the sprite to your folder of choice and then log into your Admincp >> Style Properties >> Node Icons and set the width value to 40px and height value to 31px.

Don't forget that you will need to set the path to the sprite so ensure you set the pathname correctly for the following:

1. Node Icon: Forum - Position value -40px 0
  2. Node Icon: Unread Forum - Position value 0 0
  3. Node Icon: Page - Position value -80px 0
  4. Node Icon: Link - Position value -120px 0

For the Sub Forum icons to show (this only applies if you have xenforo column subforums enabled) so you'll have to switch this on by unchecking the box in Style Properties >> Forum / Node List >> Uncheck Show Subforums Popup. Finally paste the following into your EXTRA.CSS template

I'll release more colours tomorrow I just wanted to get the base guide released since it's getting late early.

Code:
.subForumList li .nodeTitle:before {
  background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/node-sprite.png");
  background-position: -33px -36px;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  height: 13px;
  width: 15px;
  content: "";
  padding-left: 20px; }

.subForumList li .unread .nodeTitle:before {
  background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/node-sprite.png");
  background-position: -7px -36px;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  height: 15px;
  width: 13px;
  content: "";
  padding-left: 20px; }

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author.
Author
Shelley
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Fixed CSS & Sprite

Fixed Css and Sprite. Upload the new sprite and replace the subforum css.

Latest reviews

Thank you for sharing these!
love it!
Amazing!!! :)
Top Bottom