No
This add-on required XF 1.3+ to work.

As originally requested here, this add-on will give some basic stats in the ACP
  • Post Stats
  • Thread Stats
  • User Stats
  • Resource Stats
daily_stats_1.0.5_acp.PNG

You can also include the basic stats into the Forum Home statistics block (works with @xfrocks widget framework also)
daily_stats_1.0.5_forum_home.PNG

Choose which stats to display via options in the ACP

daily_stats_1.0.5_options.PNG

Thanks to @Shelley , @BamaStangGuy , @Clickfinity , @ineedhelp and @Paul for the suggestions and feedback bringing this to where it currently is.

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this addon.

Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.

Contributions

If you appreciate this add-on, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
Related resources
Author
Xon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.87 star(s) 23 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.3.5

Using a rolling window to determine query time instead of a hard-cut off of UTC+0 Update board...
  2. Bug Fix

Thanks to @Maxxamillion for pointing out the addition RM/XFMG/Showcase counters weren't...
  3. Bug Fix

Thanks again to @Xon Prevents an internal server error if someone browses to threads/featured...

Latest reviews

I installed it like the other add ons but its not showing on forum. I only have Forum Statistics. Entered options and enabled it to show on forum home but nothing.
STOP LOOKING! You have found the best sidebar resource add on available for XF. With the best support.
I freaking love this, so helpful. And it really allows me to see that my site is growing monthly. must have for all sites
Excellent addition! Many thanks :)

Your review must be at least 150 characters. Your review must be at least 150 characters. Your review must be at least 150 characters.
Great add-on to keep track of stats on an hourly basis. Something I very much miss from when we used vBulletin software. Originally requested for just the admin area, the add-on now works on the forum home page and even with other add-ons. Thanks Matt.
Good!
Cracking little add-on for those of us admins who are stat-geeks!! (aren't we all?!!) :)))
Now it's perfect! Thanks MattW.
Nice work. Every admin likes more stats. :D
Top Bottom