2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Additional requirements
PHP 5.3.0 or later
Visible branding
No
Notes:
  • Please read the FAQ to know how to create Recent Activity widget.
About:
This addon transform both everyone's News Feed (Recent Activity) and personal News Feed into Lived.​

Features:
  • Auto update News Feed.
  • Recent Activity widget (LIVE)

Installation:
  • Download the zip file.
  • Upload files and directories from the upload folder to your XenForo's root directory.
  • Import the .xml file via the Admin CP.
Screenshots:
Options  News Feed   Admin CP   XenForo.webp Recent Activity Widget.webp XenForo.webpOptions  News Feed   Admin CP   XenForo.webp

Like This Add-on?

Simply leave a review and tell me how much you like it. If you appreciate the work, please Donate.

Related resources
Author
Milano
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Milano

Latest updates

1. Reupload

Reupoad file
  2. Adds missing files

Adds missing files
  3. Rewrite core

Rewrite the core part. Add enabled/disabled for guest.

Latest reviews

Awesome. The widget needed some styling as the drop down menu was a bit funky and needed padding, and the XMG images need some CSS to format them properly, but looks great now. Thanks!
Works great Thanks alot for making this, never had any problems with it easy install, :) Good job on it, please never stop supporting this :D! I love it.
Works great and makes a pretty valuable administrator tool.. i sometimes just load the page and shoot it to my tv and monitor how members browse the forums. I use this side by side with a browser plugin that auto refreshes my online now page a couple times a minute.. with the two windows open side by side you get a pretty clear idea of how users are moving around your forum..
Excellent. I will use. :)
Nice addon, I like it.
I agree with Adam Howard!
@Miliano you always put a good effort in your add-ons. Nicely done. This is very useful
Milano
Milano
Thank you!
dope this is better than having to use digitalpointspy
Top Bottom