Resource icon

Unmaintained [Ice] LiveStreams 1.3

No permission to download
Description
This add-on will allow you to embed your member's streams above the forum list in a horizontally-scrolling list to save space. Streams will only be listed while they are online. The list can be shown or hidden, and the user's preferences are stored in a cookie.

Currently only Twitch.tv / Justin.tv are supported because of their popularity and open API. If you would like another stream type added, let me know (please make sure they have an API to get a stream's online status).

Installation
  1. Download and unzip the add-on package
  2. Upload the contents of the upload folder to your board's root directory
  3. Install the add on using the provided XML file from Home -> Install New Add-On
  4. Give your administrators the admin permission "Manage Live Streams" to give them access to the streams administration section
If you are using the Template Modification System, I have included a template modification with the add-on to add the streams above the forum list on the main forum page. If you would like to include the streams box anywhere else (or you are not using the TMS), add <xen:hook name="ice_livestreams_display" /> wherever you would like.
A cron entry is set to run every minute to detect whether or not streams are online, if your streams do not appear immediately wait a minute.

Version History
1.0 - Initial release, support for Twitch.tv/Justin.tv
1.1 - Bug fixes for IE
1.2 - Phrased everything, uploaded to resources
1.3 - Own3d.tv support, dedicated tab, sidebar block
LiveStreams21.webpLiveStreams22.webpLiveStreams23.webp

Support
If you like my Add-Ons, please consider donating. Any amount is greatly appreciated.

• LiveStreams1.webp
    LiveStreams1.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,465
  • LiveStreams3.webp
    LiveStreams3.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,452
  • LiveStreams4.webp
    LiveStreams4.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 2,402
Author
-Ice-
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.67 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from -Ice-

Latest updates

1. LiveStream v1.3 Relased - Includes Own3d.tv Support & Dedicated Tab

New in 1.3 (Optional) Dedicated page for LiveStreams with the number online shown in the...

Latest reviews

A great add-on to improve Twitch integration. Thus I rated it five stars I hope you will continue improving it as some of our members already started using it.
3 stars, I'm getting a message saying: "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again." - However from everyone elses comments it does work, so just 3 stars even though I can't get it to work.
-Ice-
-Ice-
Which version of XenForo are you using? I just double checked a clean install would work on 1.1.5 and had no problems...
Nice little addon, Really needed something like this for a while to work with Xenforo. Needs some changes but works exactly how it should
I love it, though still need a few more options, therefor only 4 stars. I'd love to see options how you'd like to position the streams, like scrolling as it is now or just stacked on top of each other from top to bottom. Talking about the stream tab now and not the forum thingie.
thanks
working very well,...thanks
Excellent idea. Very useful on gaming or social community.
Works very nicely, great addon :)
Top Bottom