Resource icon

Unmaintained [HDJuegos.net] Xbox Live LeaderBoards 1.0.2b

No permission to download
This is an add-on for showing Xbox Live LeaderBoards in your XenForo community like the mods on wordpress, vbulletin or SMF.

With this add-on installed, your users will have a leaderboard with their gamertag scores.

How it works?:

A user puts his gamertag in your XenForo community and this add-on will automatically refresh it every 24 hours. When users put their gamertags, wait the leaderboards to populate data.

To avoid massive changes and calls to gamercard xbox data, every 2 minutes this add-on will look a max of 5 new gamertags from users to put it on the ranking and will refresh old gamercard datas every 24 hours.

Also update Game rankings every 15 minutes.

I made it for my own page. You can see it here working: http://www.hdjuegos.net/xboxlive-leaderboard

Features:

- Ranking of your users gamertags based on gamescore:

XBOXplayers.jpg

- Ranking Games played in your XenForo:

XBOXgames.jpg

- Select a game to show who played it:

XBOXgears.jpg

- Your users have a Tab Profile "Live Games" where they will see all games they played (from the day they put their gamertag in your community).

XBOXprofiles.jpg

Instructions:
  1. Download Add-on and extract files.
  2. Upload to your XenForo root all files from upload/folder
  3. Install add-on uploading addon-XbxLiveLeaderBoards.xml
  4. If you don't have a Xbox Live Gamertag custom field, create one in your Admin CP at Users -> Custom User Fields -> Create New Field
  5. Field ID: xboxlive
  6. Title: Xbox Gamertag
  7. Field Type: Single-line text box
  8. Tab Options for text fields ->Value Match Requeriments-> Regular Expression -> add ^([A-Za-z0-9 ]+)?$
  9. If you have already a GamerTag custiom field, go to Options -> Xbox Live LeaderBoards Options -> field ID and select it. I recommend put also the regular expression in your custom field.
If you had problems, bugs or want more features of this add-on, please tell me at resource discussion. If you like it, please vote ;)

Releases:

Version 1.0
- First Release

This add-on is free, but you don't have permission to remove the copyright of this add-on. If you want to remove it, please, contact me.
Author
HDJuegos
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from HDJuegos

Latest updates

1. IMPORTANT UPDATE 1.0.2b

Fixed a bug in 1.0.1b. All users need to download this new version.
  2. Version 1.0.1 IMPORTANT

Version 1.0.1 -Fixed a little bug when gamertag is invalid. If you download this mod, is...

Latest reviews

Thank you! Hopefully PS3 and Steam leaderboards are next.
Very nice modification, will be using this on two of my sites. Thankyou. :)
Been waiting for this add-on forever thank you! Looks almost like the one for vb4. Only thing missing is Avatars.
Top Bottom