Unmaintained Flexile Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4

Introducing...

flexile-dark-title.webp

A new, fresh, innovative style for XenForo...

Flexile has a clean, modern look and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring. It is a Dark variation of the popular Flexile style.

colors.webp

All color variations seen here are included in the latest download. :)

Detailed color changes and customization are only a few more clicks away. :) This doesn't have to be a bright theme if you don't want it to be. More subdued looks are easy to accomplish in minutes by just tweaking the colors a bit.

The PSD for the logo is included, but the font is not. It's called Museo Slab 500. Although I cannot redestribute it, you can download it for free here:

http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/exljbris/museo-slab/500/

Screenshots

dark_ss1.webp dark_ss2.webp dark_ss3.webp dark_ss4.webp dark_ss5.webp

Donate

If you enjoy the product, and appreciate the updates and new features, please consider donating. Donating will help me pay the bills and get updates to you faster with more features!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Usage Rights

You may...

• Use the style freely and without restriction on any number of sites.
  • Modify the style to suit your site or needs, as long as you retain the branding/copyright notice ("An Audentio Design design creation."). This includes changing images, CSS edits, template edits, etc.
  • Credit yourself for any modifications, as long as you retain the original branding. (Ex: "An Audentio Design design creation.")
You may not...
  • Redistribute the style without my permission. This includes posting it on other websites, including other XenForo fan, addon, or modification sites.
  • Remove the theme branding without a branding-free license. The cost of a branding free license is $25 (send me a message if you're interested).
  • Attempt to convert the style to other platforms or in any way copy the visual design of the style without my permission.
Installation Instructions

Everything you need to know is in this article; however, there are brief instructions inside the download file.

Please click the Like button if you like this style or have installed it. :)

Please report all bugs or ask all questions in this thread.
:)
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.88 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

No templates have been out of date as of yet but worth releasing a new update.
  2. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

No templates have been out of date as of yet but worth releasing a new update which includes...
  3. Just an update to the latest version

No templates have been out of date as of yet but worth releasing a new update.

Latest reviews

I'm relatively new to XF and was looking for resources to assist in getting things up and running. This theme was just what the doctor ordered, many thanks for providing to the community!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Outstanding! So glad you like the theme itself! We wish you luck in your upcoming start-up community. Good luck and thank you for the kind review.
Really nice blue colour, but the red theme falls short, tabs on some pages are not visible, the blue banners stay blue etc. I find the pinkish hi-lites not as commanding. Don't get me wrong, it is a great start and we really like to look ,but it seems that the red colour was not 100% completed
Good and easy costumizable! Thanks
Best looking theme for XF in my opinion. :) Couldn't use without it!
Awesome theme.
Many thanks! Amazing!
Fantastic!!
Great!
Top Bottom