Resource icon

Unmaintained Copy Thread 1.0.0 PL1

No permission to download
  • Author Author ragtek
  • Creation date Creation date
This addon allows you moderators to copy a thread into a other forum

Important Notes:

This addon- requires TMS. If you don't have it installed, follow this instructions after you've installed the addon:
Edit template thread_view
search for

Code:
<xen:if is="{$canMoveThread}">
<li><a href="{xen:link 'threads/move', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase move_thread}</a></li>
</xen:if>
replace it with
Code:
<xen:if is="{$canMoveThread}">
<li><a href="{xen:link 'threads/move', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase move_thread}</a></li>
<xen:if is="{$canCopyThread}">
<li><a href="{xen:link 'threads/copy', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase copy_thread}</a></li>

Installation:
  • Upload everything from the "upload" directory into your forum directory
  • install Copy Thread_1.0.0 RC2_b_2_en-US.xml
  • after the installation you need to set the mod permissions
This will also copy the included attachments AND inline attachments data so you'll not loose them

and if 1 of the posts is deleted, the attachment will still be visible in the other!

This addon COULD "fail" with very long threads, but i've run some tests with threads including > 300 posts and had only once the famous xenforo memory problem...

If you want to support me and the development of free future add-ons, you can donate any value to my paypal account
  • copy thread.webp
    copy thread.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 433
  • copy_modperm.webp
    copy_modperm.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 428
  • copythread.webp
    copythread.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 405
Author
ragtek
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Copy Thread

Changehistory: Fixes "possible" bug (...
  2. Copy Thread

Changelog: The copied threads hadn't a first_post_id set. Because of this, you got an error...
  3. Copy Thread

Changehistory: Fixed an Bug with the File Health Check If you never used the file health...

Latest reviews

Like 100
Excellent, this is one of the moderator tools that was missing in xF. Among with some other tools from ragtek, the moderator part in xF is vastly improved
R
ragtek
Anything else missing?
Top Bottom