1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Visible branding
No
[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3+
Better user tagging

[FEATURES]
1. Tag many users at once with @user_group syntax.
2. Tagged users will receive alerts and emails (system and user control)

[INSTALLATION]
*. This version of the add-on DOES NOT support XenForo 1.2 and below.
1. Upload files/directories under `upload` to your XenForo's root
2. Import add-on xml
3. Configure user group permission: "[Tag Me] Tag group" and make sure "Is taggable" is checked for target user groups.
Author
xfrocks
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 77 ratings

More resources from xfrocks

Latest updates

1. Maintenance update

Fixed bug sending out notifications for private nodes Added deferred processing (dealing...
  2. Now with XenForo 1.4 support

This update makes the add-on a bit more lightweight and includes support for XenForo 1.4.0+.
  3. Bug fix

Fixed bug profile post comment...

Latest reviews

Great, although sometimes groups dont get tagged or an alert that they were tagged, I have 100+ reports of this from various users in various groups that are flagged as taggable.
I have no idea why I didn't install this sooner. I guess I thought users would abuse this and tag the mods all the time. Not so- only usergroups with permission, can tag usergroups set as taggable. Works great, finally I can tag all mods or admins without going down the list!
Great update and great add-on. Very useful for contacting large groups at once with group tagging :)
Brilliant extra functionality to the now core tagging system. Only suggestion would be to add a rebuild button to the ACP to automatically run the query in post #1590, which enables email notifications to all existing members upon being tagged.
good job
Great addon, just what i needed!
Excellent. Very useful for tagging a group of people. Thank you!
fantastic!!
New feature is perfect :D
The new feature in version 3.0.3 is amazing, reorder the tagging list for show first the most active members :)
Top Bottom