Resource icon

Unmaintained B0xy Green 1.0

No permission to download
Description:
A relatively simple design completely based off a modified version of Xenforo's Default theme.
Oh and yes I have a simple CSS Shapes. Future updates may contain actual CSS images :)

Color Selection:
By default I have made it a strange shade of green, but you can change that easily in Style properties or via Extra.css

I will provide 4 other color variations later!

How to install
  1. Download the file and extract
  2. Open up your AdminCP
  3. Go to Appearance > Styles > Import Style
  4. Import b0xy-green.xml
All done!

Note:
You may see other add-ons in my screenshots. These are NOT included in the style. If you need help tracking down what add-ons I'm using please feel free to leave a message on MY WALL.

Support:
Consider this unsupported, but I will answer and assist as much as I can in my spare time.

Donation:
Please feel free to donate whatever amount you'd like. Initially I was going to release a gigantic pack with 12+ variations for 99 cents, but this only took me 30 minutes to do and the colors would take about 5 minutes each. So it was not much of my time and I do not feel right charging for such an easy thing.https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WYNBAP5EM65RE

Distribution/Rights
This is a modified version of XenForo and so it contains all of their copyrights. The code is free to use and modify under their terms. Please keep it free or low cost if you build from it and distribute as your own!

Screenshots
main.webp

threadview.webpprofile.webppopout.webpoverlay.webp
Author
0xym0r0n
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from 0xym0r0n