Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
License
http://www.dbad-license.org/
Visible branding
No
This add-on will send specific content types into the moderation queue if they have reached the report threshold. You define how many unique reports content gets before it is sent into the moderation queue.

If you like this add-on, please remember to vote for it and consider supporting my Patreon. Thanks!

Features
  • Admin defined report threshold (content needs x reports before being sent in for moderation)
  • Supported content types: posts and profile posts
  • Alerts user if their content has been sent into the moderation queue for review
  • Admin can define what account the alerts are sent from
Installation
  1. Upload files/directories underneath "upload" to your XenForo's root.
  2. Import the add-on XML using the add-on importer in your Admin CP.
Configuration
  1. Configure the add-on: "Home > Options > User Discouragement and Discipline"
  2. Set the Group Permission "Reports contribute to auto-moderate threshold" in Users > User Group Permissions.

Copyright / License

This project is released underneath the DBAD PUBLIC LICENSE by Phil Sturgeon.

Donate

Author
Iversia
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Iversia

Latest updates

1. Fixed class extension and added group permission

This update fixes an issue with how the mod was originally incorrectly extending the moderation...

Latest reviews

I've installed this on my forums and it's been working great! On a smaller site that I don't visit as often we had a new member join and start asking for donations. This is against our rules, so two members reported it. The post immediately got put into the moderator queue and removed from public view!
This should be a paid mod but the author is very considerate. Make sure to check the Options to configure this. Mod does a great job filtering spam. All in all great work!
Top Bottom