[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

Unmaintained [8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.

What XenTorneo Does:

XenTorneo is a ranking system for tournaments. It lets users submit events; either through Challonge, Tio or by hand. It then takes the results, and awards points to members depending on the classification of the tournament. The ranking system is designed around the ATP Entry Ranking System in order to better evaluate tournament players.​

What XenTorneo Does NOT do:

XenTorneo does not run tournaments! I feel like I can not emphasize this enough; XenTorneo is a submission system for already completed tournaments. If you are looking for a tournament system to run your events, I recommend Challonge.com.​

Demo:
Installation:
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRtorneo/addon-EWRtorneo.xml"
  • set options for the portal in administration control panel
  • set usergroup permissions for administration rights
Usage Notes:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Donations:
Related resources
Author
Jaxel
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. Version 1.2.1 CHANGELOG

Depending on the size of your rankings database, this update may take longer than usual. It is...
  2. Version 1.2.0 CHANGELOG

More updates to the match system and quality of life changes for super-large forums! So if you...
  3. Version 1.1.9 CHANGELOG

Speaking with people who are using the last update released a view days ago, there are a number...

Latest reviews

Expensive but worth it!!! Hope for widget, intergrate with credit system in the next version. Really love it!
Jaxel
Jaxel
Sadly, no integration for credit systems are in the plans at the moment... honestly, i didn't even know there were any XF credit systems.
Now, this is perfect addon for my community! Beautiful slider for embed video, FULL support https!!! Very convinient for tournaments! I recommended this addon, without doubt!
This is a very complex Add-On. Good job!
This is an amazing job and lets me import our challonge tournament brackets! I've been waiting for this mod.
Top Bottom