XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE ($50)

This is a complete rewrite of my popular portal system for XenForo. XenPorta is an article system and front-end that allows you to give a more professional look to the front-facing sections of your forum. It's built completely within XenForo's existing structure and does not add any new content types to manage. My effort with this new version was to slim it down, make it easier to use, and get rid of the bloat.

Demo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basic Features:
  • Promote threads on your forums into an articles index
  • Promote threads on your forums into a feature slider
  • Define specific users as "authors" with their own byline
  • Change the look of articles to look more news content
  • Uses XenForo 2's built-in widget management system
Installation:
Upgrading from XF1:
  • After installing this addon, head to your admin control panel
  • Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data
Author
Jaxel
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.50 star(s) 26 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. 2.2.0.7 - CHANGELOG

More major updates to the front portal. Make sure to check your style properties as a lot of...
  2. 2.2.0.6 - CHANGELOG

Huge changes to the way the articles listing is represented. If things look weird to you, revert...
  3. 2.2.0.5 - CHANGELOG

The feature slider has been redesigned a bit and will now gracefully extend beyond the image...

Latest reviews

Just started using Xenporta to add a news-frontpage for our community. I love it, absolutely fantastic. Does exactly what we need. Well done and keep supporting this.
I've been using XenPorta since it was available for Xenforo 1.x. Its a great product not only for creating a great home page, but also for overall article presentation, plus the various widgets. I often recommend it to clients when they want to use Xenforo as the entire presentation product for their site.
Great, flexible and very easy to use would highly recommend this and definitely worth the $40 if you have it.
Expensive, author very hard to reach, impossible to dowload specific versions; and really not bugfree...
5 Stars for the addon.
-1 Star for the communication.

You cannot say "search the forum" when the feature isn't documented, or the documentation is outdated. Let alone searching through (at the time of this review) 94 pages!
Best Portal add-on for xenForo, no doubt.
Always I prefer use 8WR adding, cause of their great quality.
8WR addons are simply excellent and XenPorta is used for our news update here: https://deadhaussonata.com/forum/news/

This is an excellent front end for xenforo and Jaxel has always responded to any of our issues quickly and the issues have been resolved.

This is one of our favourite add-ons and if you are looking for a portal, look no further. Having used Xenforo for over 11 years now and having used many add-ons, this is one that remains top on the list.
5 Stars for code quality - 1 Star for Communication with coder at all.

If I remember well, you've 10, really good in quality modules. But here stop the positive things and start the negative points:

1.- You've a website which actually is a games community. Nothing for your clients. Not even a simple forum.

2- You said somewhere in your posts here "I don't reply to questions, that I've replied a dozen of times before". Wrong, sorry. Not a dozen, but a thousand of times you must reply to the same question (unless if this question is on the FAQ section), if it comes from different client. What do you expect? eg If I've a question for this module, to read 80 pages of posts to see if my question has been replied before?

3- You use a strange way for downloading updates. Emailing is not like 20 years ago when all emails delivered even if it was spam. Now almost 90% of the incoming emails are blocking from mail servers especially the big ones like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo etc. As an example the emailing for this update. Already 3 clients (plus me) wrote that they didn't got the email.

Business in not just collecting money. Business is not games like your community.

With the best regards for your work but not for your support.
PayPal can not be used in a different way and is prohibited from turkey. can we pay differently? I would be happy if you help
The price is way too hing for what it does.. Just news on the main page and you need to pay 40$ for that?? Not worth buying.
Top Bottom