HydraulicJack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations for the port over!
    Nice to see the enthusiasm of a forum owner ready to put his heart and soul into his forum once again. :)
    Your posts on the forum are fresh and funny. Shows your personality, and I like it.
    Reactions: HydraulicJack
    HydraulicJack
    HydraulicJack
    Thanks very much for saying so Peggy. It's quite mutual.
    All the best to you and yours... Jack
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Thanks! Same to you.
    Limbic9 is now registered. Something "magical" happened overnight in the database and the 'dangling' email address was cleared. (I hadn't yet identified it so there must have been some kind of a 'general scrub.' ) Donno whether authentication/registration is an XF or platform function. If XF it might be gud to identify what maintenance tools are available to fix glitches like this.
    HydraulicJack
    HydraulicJack
    Thanks very much limbic9. Please post these comments and suggestions, plus any others, to the Suggestions: Tweaks and Small Features forum here, so Kier and Mike will see it and act on it. Many thanks! - Jack
    Thank you for Like on the ad-pn thread where I described using Pages with bbcode.
    I already use a mod like this on vb by Logician it's great.
    by the way I looked at your site - interesting - as a priestess I teach tantra. We must compare notes some time :) In fact it's on my list to add to my site.
    HydraulicJack
    HydraulicJack
    Thanks Shanj! FYI here's the two-tier affiliate signup link for my site:
    https://secureshopping.multiples.com/affiliate/join/JJS
    I'd be happy to discuss this work (since 1991, online since 1995) with you - jack (at-sign) multiples.com
    I've done a ton of media interviews about it so if you host content like that on your site I'd be happy to chat with you about an interview, etc.
    Om Shanti,
    Jack
    Reporting in...

Being totally paranoid around SN sites (any profile granularity finer that my 'current continent' is a stretch), the short hairs on the back of my neck are standing up. All sensors at full alert. Being 'liked' ain't my bag.

Look forward to toying with XF. Server looks nice and crisp. ...limbic9
    HydraulicJack
    HydraulicJack
    vgp and definitely to be considered due to the nature of our site. I hope you'll post that comment over in the thread we have about XF in The Lounge.
    Hi Jack,

I just wanted to drop by and say thank you very much for "liking" my post. It's taken me 10 posts for far to receive a "like" and I feel all warm and fuzzy now. Cheers! :P
    - Hello Jack, Thanks for being the first commenter on my profile page. Actually the birth date I entered here is my S.O.'s month and day, the date I entered over on your site is the correct date, I'm a Virgo, not a Taurus, though we are both compatible sensual beings by nature, we approach our sensuality from differing modalities.
    Hey Jack we seem to have a meeting of minds here and there. I'm enjoying that. Maybe cos we're 60s kids.
    I agree a cms is important. Could survive if Pages get wyswyg for me for the immediate future though I know many would need the comments feature on articles.
    You don't give your location ....
    Pages are like CMS-LIGHT
    HydraulicJack
    HydraulicJack
    Yeah... but how light? :) I just hope they wind up being heavy enough to give us a CMS with ability to comment, and ability to populate it from existing forum- and blog posts. Thanks for your comment!
    HJ
    Brandon_R
    Brandon_R
    I would too like that :) But i hope they don't rush into it like the other software.
    HydraulicJack
    HydraulicJack
    I completely agree! I just hate the hurryup and wait since I've been in that mode with vB for 9 months now... 9 months and no sign of deliver yet!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom